Wednesday 22 October 2008

Dear Nanny

Hi Nanny,
I know l havent written in a while but you ar not out of my thoughts. I think of you every day. I have the usual worries going on you know me. Its money and the diet!!!!. If a magic wand could sort them out l would be really happy. I havent been able to get rid of the stone l put on when you died nan l have tried l really have and sometimes l can manage to lose a few pounds but then its back on the nest week. I know Del is looking at me thinking its going to go back on. What can l do nan. I get to lunch time and then l just lose all my will power.We are all still grieving for you and its so hard. I went to your grave last week with fresh flowers and l wanted to cry l miss you nan. I wish we could have you back for just an hour to say goodbye properly. Did you know how much you were loved nan? did we take you for granted?Your last years which should have been spent in comfort were spent in hell we can't take that back and that is what hurts so much. You were truly loved but so let down at the end. I hate Robert for what he has done l will never ever forgive him for what he did to you him and that scumbag Kieran they are the scum of the earth.Del is away at the moment on a golfing trip so l am here on my own thinking about todays diet failure and how it will be different tomorrow. I can't watch soaps anymore without thinking of you you lovedyour soaps you loved a gossip about the latest plots and what was going on with who.It was the twis parents evening yesterday she said Adam is really shy. Not at home!! He really is a gentle giant like his dad untill he is upset!!.

Love Sarah.

No comments: