Tuesday 30 September 2008

Dear Nanny

Hello nanny. Its your 84th birhday today and l have been thinking about you all day. You are never out of my thoughts any way but today it hits you harder you should be here we should be celebrating your special day.I feel like l want to cry all the time l still can't believe we will never see you again. I can hear your voice in my head if l shut my eyes l can see you. It doesn't make sense none of it the longer we try and make some sense of it nanny the harder it gets. I have had a bad slip on my diet again l know l know my will power is slipping badly l will try again tomorrow. I have been busy decoraing our house giving it a splash of colour del is away till thursday doing a shop refit. Ifeel like l am having my own mimi refit!!. I have been thinking of all the things you have done for us over the years l remember all those trips to france you came on with me and when you took me and jayne to dancing on ice of course that all stopped when robert moved in with you. He ook over your life. Do you remember when you came to beetle drives with me and paul sayell? H e was a mouse compared to me huh!! Th e quiet in the house has stopped so l will finish for now love you nanny happy birthday.

Sarah xxxx

No comments: